Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Web 2.0 Tools
Web 2.0 Tools
This wiki has been created to help teachers incorporate web 2.0 tools into student projects. Please add to this to build a better resource for all!
What tool do you use?
- A guide to deciding what Web2.0 tool to use in your projects.
MindMiester "Best Online Collaboration Tools" - a collaborative mapping
- produce videos from still images and video clips
Audicity and Lame
- for audio recording
- for sharing ideas, usually maintained by one person
- a global community of connected classrooms
- online posters
Google Apps for Education
(in Google Apps) - survey tool
(in Google Apps) - docs, spreadsheets and slides
(in Google Apps) - make a website
- capture and record screen images (must download and install free software) See also
- e.g. Flickr
- free Microsoft download
- a copyright-friendly image library for teachers and students
- for sharing ideas
- an online presentation tool
- a moderated place to upload videos to -- linked on each school's new website at
- conference calling
- timeline maker
- An annual international website competition for students 9-19 years old.
- Twitter for education
- create live interactive broadcasts
- video bookmarking
- visuals with audio and text commenting
- for collaboration
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"