Web 2.0 Tools
This wiki has been created to help teachers incorporate web 2.0 tools into student projects. Please add to this to build a better resource for all!
What tool do you use?
- A guide to deciding what Web2.0 tool to use in your projects.
MindMiester "Best Online Collaboration Tools" - a collaborative mapping
- produce videos from still images and video clips
Audicity and Lame
- for audio recording
- for sharing ideas, usually maintained by one person
- a global community of connected classrooms
- online posters
Google Apps for Education
(in Google Apps) - survey tool
(in Google Apps) - docs, spreadsheets and slides
(in Google Apps) - make a website
- capture and record screen images (must download and install free software) See also
- e.g. Flickr
- free Microsoft download
- a copyright-friendly image library for teachers and students
- for sharing ideas
- an online presentation tool
- a moderated place to upload videos to -- linked on each school's new website at
- conference calling
- timeline maker
- An annual international website competition for students 9-19 years old.
- Twitter for education
- create live interactive broadcasts
- video bookmarking
- visuals with audio and text commenting
- for collaboration
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"